Call for MSc students and PhD candidates for our multidisciplinary research group! Send your application via e-mail.
* Materials engineering, biopolymers, nanoparticles
* Statistics, informetrics
- Mustafa Afeef Al-Nuwab: Mustafa has a B.Sc. degree in Optoelectronics Engineering from Iraq University of Technology. He focuses on simulation and spectrometric analyses of fiber amplifiers.
- Farouk Abdulhamid: Farouk got his B.Sc. in Aeronautical Engineering from University of Turkish Aeronautical Association, Ankara. His current research is on regeneration of different nanoparticles in polymeric matrices.
- Hayder Abbas – Hayder graduated from Mechanical Engineering Department of University of Basrah. He is currently working on the effects of nanosilica on rheological properties of drilling fluids.
- Beril Çiftçi – Computer Engineering
- Gökçenur Yolaçan – Computer Engineering
- Merve Handere – Civil Engineering
- Onur Er Bayraktar – Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- S. Faruk Kurtuluş – Electrical and Electronics Engineering
Prof. Dr. F. Bedia Erim Berker, ITU
Assoc. Prof. Dr. Gülşen Akın Evingür, Piri Reis University
Dr. Hakan Bildirir, Chalmers University of Technology